Position : Networking Engineer
Industry Preferred : E-commerce/ FMCG
Educational Qualification Age: Graduate/Post Graduate, Age below 40
|Roles/Responsibilities||1. Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, and defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.|
2. Design and implement new solutions and improve the resilience of the current environment
3. Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
4. Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide-area environments using information from multiple sources.
5. Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
6. Support and administer firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
7. Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
8. provide remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
9. Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
10. Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators,
11. Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
12. Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
|Requirement||. Minimum 1 to 5 years of experience.|
. Graduate/Post Graduate candidates can apply.
. Computer science
. Computer software/computer systems engineering
. Computer systems and networks.
. An analytical mind
. An ability to learn new technologies quickly
. An ability to follow processes
. Strong documentation skills
. Good Communication skills– both written and verbal
Expectation and Deliverables Salary :
Salary : Upto 6 Lac/Annum
|Job Category||Network Engineer|